To configure your VM before you launch it, do the following steps:
- On the VM icon, click on the options menu button
- From the menu, select Edit
- Configure your VM as described below
To configure the VM with a basic general configuration, optionally change the following:
- The Label is a friendly name for the VM. Power-on is in alphanumeric order
- Guest setup in private cloud. If your template supports it, you can request a Guest initial password that will be sent to your user Phone number by SMS or your Email address
- Fully qualified domain name that the platform will set at deploy time
- Hardware profile and/or CPU, RAM and Cores per socket
To enable remote access to the VM in private cloud:
- select the Enable remote access check-box
- Optionally display and change the password for the remote access connection. Note down the password.
- Before you deploy, remember that for SSH access, your user account must have a Public key. And you will need the SSH private key to log in to your VM
Click here to show/hide the screenshot
You can now continue with further configuration or Save and deploy your VM.