When your enterprise has credentials for a public cloud provider, you can create a user account in a cloud provider. From here you can also click a link to access the cloud provider portal.
Abiquo displays the public cloud account identifiers on the Credentials tab.
To create a user:
Go to Users → Edit enterprise → Credentials
- For a provider with credentials, click Create user.
The platform will send the following to the cloud provider:
The platform will create an event with the enterprise ID, user ID, user email, date/time, and cloud provider.
- Details from your user account, including the username and email
- An automatically generated password
- The platform displays the user credentials only once and it does not store these credentials
To access the cloud provider portal, click user portal link or portal link
- If you click portal link, then you will need to enter your account ID in the cloud provider