This page describes how to configure Azure billing data for standard accounts that the user obtained directly from Microsoft. To configure a reseller account, please see Display Azure billing data.
Your platform must have the billing dashboard feature enabled. Note that the platform provider may enter a price factor to mark up provider prices.
To configure the billing dashboard:
- Grant access to billing records to the app role created in Azure for your account
- Obtain the OfferDurableID from the offer agreement for your enterprise by going to Subscriptions → select your subscription → Overview and copying the Offer ID
- Also obtain the Currency, Locale, and RegionInfo
- In the Abiquo enterprise, you will need to create the following properties:
- "OfferDurableID" with the value from your subscription, e.g., "MS-AZR-0003P"
- "Currency", the default is "USD"
- "Locale", the default is "en-US"
- "RegionInfo", the default is "US", which is a two digit ISO code representing the country where you purchased the subscription
After you complete the configuration, the platform may take up to 2 days to display data in the Estimated bill section of the dashboard.