This guide provides steps to quickly get the billing system up and running on a Zuora System for testing. For full details, please refer to the main Zuora Billing Integration page.
1. Unzip the 'abiquo-billing-redist.zip' file into suitable 'install location' on your chosen machine.
2. Populate the Account Mapping table. For a simple test, identify an Abiquo Enterprise to use (noting its 'idEnterprise' value in the DBMS), and then run the following SQL statement to store a mapping to a Zuora account:
The above statement adds a mapping for idEnterprise 1 to a Zuora Account Number 'ZDEMO'. You can change the red text to match any other Enterprise/Account Number combination.
3. Create a MySQL user account that can be used by the billing system to access the DBMS:
4. Modify the billing.properties file, updating the following values:
5. Modify the zuora.properties files, updating the following red values appropriately for the Zuora system:
6. Now configure the Zuora System. Ensure that you have configured:
7. Optionally, enable Cost Code, Storage Tier, Hypervisor, Costing and Custom Usages. Please see the main Zuora Billing Integration page for further details of how to do this.
8. Run the billing.sh file ('.billing.sh' from the install directory) to generate Zuora usage data.
9. Review the usage data in Zuora. You should now be able to invoke a Bill Run and generate a Zuora Invoice based upon the uploaded usage data.