- Go to Users → Edit user → Advanced
- Enter the Allowed CIDRs to specify the network addresses that the user can access the platform from, using CIDR notation
- The user's Allowed CIDRs will have priority over the allowed CIDRs that are inherited from the user's role and/or scope
- The inherited CIDRs will only display if the user has no Allowed CIDRs
- In the API, you can add a comma delimited list of addresses in CIDR format
To restrict access of more than one user at a time, set role and/or scope CIDRs.
|title||Click here to show/hide screenshots of CIDRs for Roles and Scopes|
Screenshot: Create a scope with Allowed CIDRs.
Screenshot: Create a role with Allowed CIDRs